Phone: +971 4 4331773
Fax: +971 4367 2956
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education Teaching & Supporting Learning- Middlesex University Dubai
- Professional Certificate in Postgraduate Teaching and Learning – National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- M.Sc. Health Psychology – University College London
- B.A. (Hons) Psychology – DBS School of Arts, Dublin
- Health Psychology,
- Psychology Skills & Methods,
- Research Methods and Ethics in Psychology,
- Research Methods in Human Resource Management
Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties in childhood, Health Inequalities, Chronic illness management/ Patient adherence to medication
Membership of professional bodies and associations
British Psychological Society
Hyland, L.A., McGilloway, S., & Lodge, A. (2012). Coping with behavioural difficulties in the Irish primary school classroom: An investigation of teachers’ experiences. In: F. Doyran (Ed) Research on teacher education and training. Athens Institute for Education and Research. ISBN: 978-960-9549-74-5.
Hyland, L.A., & McGilloway, S. (2011). Positive classrooms, positive children. InTouch. 120, 46-47. ISSN 1393-4813.
McGilloway, S., Hyland, L.A., Ní Mháille, G., Lodge, A., O’Neill, D., Kelly, P., Leckey, Y., Bywater, T., Comiskey, C. & Donnelly, M. (2010). ‘Positive classrooms, positive children’. A Randomised Controlled Trial to investigate the effectiveness of the Incredible Years Teacher Classroom Management programme in an Irish context. Dublin: Archways. ISBN 978-0-9563267-3-7.
Wilkinson, D., Jain, P., Hyland, L.A., & Michie, S. (2008). National Health Trainer Outcome and Evaluation Synopsis. Commissioned by the Health Inequalities Unit, Department of Health.
Wilkinson, D., Jain, P., Hyland, L.A., & Michie, S. (2007). National Health Trainer Activity Report. Commissioned by the Health Inequalities Unit, Department of Health.