Office: Room 304, Block 16
Phone: +971 4 3693965
Fax: +971 4 3604772
- PhD Information Systems & Technology (MIS), Indian Institute of Management (IIM K)
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Amrita School of Engineering
- Web Based Information Systems and Management
- Strategic Management and Information Systems
- Computing Project Management
- Professional Project Development and Management
- Green IT
- Cloud Computing Analytics and Business impact
- Big Data Analytics
- Utilizing Data Visualizations for business
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social Media Analytics
Awards and achievements
Outstanding Mentor Award by HH Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan: Invited panel member by Emirates Foundation for Think Science 2014.
AIMS International Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award (2014)
GSTF (Singapore) PhD Fellow 2012- Chosen as exceptional PhD Student by Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF), Singapore.
International PhD Student Competition Award (Australia)- Selected as one among the top 12 PhD Students worldwide to attend a forum on the future of management in the 21st Century in Adelaide, Australia.
Wings of Excellence Award 2012 (Switzerland)- Research paper on “Risk Management in Sustainability” was chosen among best papers across the globe and invited to attend St. Gallen Symposium 2012, Switzerland (1-6 May, 2012).
SAS Student Ambassador for 2011 (USA). Research paper titled “Designing a Grid Computing Architecture: A case study of Green Computing selected in World top TEN at SAS Global Forum 2011.
Wipro Earthian Award 2011
Emerald 2011 Indian LIS Research Fund Award (Highly Commended) for the research proposal on Sustainability.
Membership of professional bodies and associations
Association of Information Systems (AIS)
Academy of Management
- Nanath, K., & Pillai, R. (2014), “ Green Information Technology: Literature Review and Research Domains“, Journal of Management Systems, 24(1), 57-79. https://sites.google.com/site/krishnadasniimk/publications/Main_paper_published_JMS.pdf
- Nanath, K., & Pillai, R. (2013). “A Model for Cost-Benefit Analysis of Cloud Computing“. Journal Of International Technology & Information Management, 22(3), 93-117. https://sites.google.com/site/krishnadasniimk/publications/13-JITIM-22-3-2013-Nanath-Pillai-95-120.pdf
- Nanath, K., & Pillai, R. R. (2014). “Information Systems Flexibility for Green Technologies“. In Organisational Flexibility and Competitiveness (pp. 181-195). Springer India. http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-81-322-1668-1_13
- Krishnadas.N (2010), “Using IT & Mobile Technologies for rural empowerment: Embedding CAM Framework in Rural Supply Chain”, International Journal of Decision Making in Supply Chain and Logistics Vol 1(1).
- Krishnadas N and Radhakrishna Pillai R (2012), “Cloud Computing Diagnosis: A comprehensive study” (Book Chapter) in Service-Oriented Methodology and Technologies for Cloud Computing published by IGI Global (formerly Idea Group Inc.). http://www.igi-global.com/chapter/cloud-computing-diagnosis/74223
- Krishnadas.N (2011), “Lifespring Hospitals: A Social Innovation“, Emerald Emerging Market Case Study Journal2011. http://www.emeraldinsight.com/case_studies.htm?articleid=1917166
Krishnadas.N (2012), “GOONJ: the power of cloth“, Emerald Emerging Market Case Study Journal, 1-24: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/case_studies.htm?articleid=17010125