Course length: 3 years full time
Course starts: September 2015
Course leader: Dr. Cedwyn Fernandes
The course is designed to expand knowledge in three pivotal areas of marketing: the behaviour of consumers, marketing research and the management of brands. In Year 2 you will also choose one of three specialised options: Managing Marketing, Fashion and Luxury Goods Marketing and Enterprise and Small Business Marketing.
In Year 3 you will study two compulsory modules in Marketing Strategy and E-Marketing and Social Media, designed to advance your skills and knowledge to propel your career. You will also be able to choose two options from a wider list of specialist marketing modules including: Public Relations; Advertising and Promotion; and New Venture Management.
- Our graduates progress to marketing careers within a range of prestigious organisations
- Internship opportunities available through the Careers and Employability Service.
- Option to transfer to London campus.
- Financial Aspects of Business (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Marketing Intelligence (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Marketing Theory and Practice (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Personal and Professional Development (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Brand Management (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Consumer Behaviour (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Marketing Research (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Marketing (30 Credits) – Optional
- Fashion and Luxury Goods Marketing (30 Credits) – Optional
- Managing Marketing (30 Credits) – Optional
- E-Marketing Strategy and Social Media (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Marketing Strategy and Planning (30 Credits) – Compulsory
- Creative Advertising and Promotion (30 Credits) – Optional
- Direct and Customer Relationship Marketing (30 Credits) – Optional
- International Marketing (30 Credits) – Optional
- Public Relations and Corporate Reputation Management (30 Credits) – Optional
- Services Marketing Management (30 Credits) – Optional
*Subject to modules on offer
Our award-winning marketing courses have a reputation for teaching excellence. Based within our flourishing Business School you will benefit from the support of leading academics who will teach you to think critically about marketing practice in a 21st century context. You will graduate as an independent marketing professional, primed with a suite of high-level marketing skills, coupled with the experience and confidence to flourish.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a marketing practitioner, as digital and social media merge with traditional communication methods, changing the way businesses operate. Our degree is a stepping stone to an exciting career across a range of disciplines, including: branding, customer relationship marketing, international marketing, advertising, public relations, sales and events management.
|Number of Modules||Tuition Fees Per Module||Tuition Fees per Year*||Tuition Fees Total|
|12||AED 12,500||AED 50,000||AED 150,000|
* Fees for full-time enrolment i.e. 4 modules per year. Students who wish to enrol for more than 4 modules must have extenuating circumstances and get special permission from their Programme Coordinators and pay for the additional module(s).
For details on entry requirements for undergraduate studies, please click here.
Our BA Honours Marketing course prepares you for a wide range of marketing careers or for further study at postgraduate level. A marketing degree opens up a whole range of career opportunities in all aspects of marketing including marketing research, product development, brand management, integrated marketing communications and retailing.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs
- Copy of your passport and your UAE residency visa, if available. Candidates who wish to apply for Middlesex University sponsored student visas can findmore information here
- International Foundation Programme: Applicants should submit copies of secondary school records including a certificate of completion and a statement of grades/marks. Students may need to additionally provide results of their GED Tests.
- Undergraduate Programmes: Applicants should submit copies of secondary school records including a certificate of completion and a statement of grades/marks. If you are seeking credits for previous study completed at university/post-secondary level, please provide official documents (e.g. transcripts, certificates, etc) showing the subjects completed and marks/grades achieved along with detailed information on the content of courses and an explanation of the grading system.
- Postgraduate Programmes: Students should submit copies of their undergraduate qualifications including degrees and/or a statement of completion and transcripts showing grades/marks. For the MBA programme, students must additionally provide evidence of minimum 3 years professional full-time work experience. For candidates without a degree, a full description of the jobs is essential, to show clearly your successful career path and the contribution you can make to your postgraduate programme. You must provide information on the employer(s): size of Company (e.g. annual turnover, number of employees, geographical breadth), own responsibilities (e.g. size of budget, number of people reporting to you, to whom you report) and job content.
- Two (2) academic references
- A personal statement (200 words or more)
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
If you require additional services such as a Middlesex University sponsored Student Visa or housing in our Halls of residences or our Transportation services please indicate this clearly on the application form.
Applications with the supporting documents should be sent to the Admission Office by the required ‘Application Deadlines’ on the following contact details:
Middlesex University Dubai
Room 002, Block 16
Dubai Knowledge Village
PO Box 500697
United Arab Emirates
For admissions related enquiries call: +971 (0)4 3678100 OR +971 (0)4 3751212
To contact us via Fax dial: +971 (0)4 3678043