Why a postgraduate course at Middlesex University Dubai?
Middlesex University’s origins date back to 1878 and today we have over 6,000 postgraduate students studying towards taught and research programmes at three campuses across north London and over 150 students at the Dubai campus.
Enjoying a strong academic reputation, Middlesex is one of only a few UK universities to have been awarded three Queen’s anniversary prizes. In 2007 Middlesex was ranked third in London for Teaching and Learning (HEFCE) and the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) rated research at Middlesex as ‘Top 10 among new UK universities’.
Middlesex University Dubai is the first overseas campus of the internationally renowned Middlesex University in London. The Dubai campus is an integral part of Middlesex University and is subject to the same rigorous quality assurance procedures that have earned Middlesex the highest possible rating from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency.
Graduates of our postgraduate courses are highly successful, many working internationally for some of the world’s most respected employers.
- MBA with specialisations (Business Excellence, Finance, International Business, Marketing, Operations and Logistics, General)
- MA Human Resource Management (CIPD accredited)
- MA Marketing Communications
- MA International Relations
- MA Education (Leadership Management) MA Education (Teaching and Learning)
- MSc in Applied Psychology
- MSc Computer Network Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Media Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE)