At Middlesex Dubai we see the importance of rewarding students for their current and ongoing achievements. Our Scholarship and Grants programme offers financial reward to both new and existing students.
You can apply for one scholarship or one grant at a time, unless otherwise stated. The scholarship or grant will be divided over the duration period of time studying at Middlesex University Dubai.
Please note: Scholarships are not transferable to other Middlesex University Dubai Campuses.
* To redeem an Early Enrolment Grant a deposit of AED 7,000 is required towards your tuition fee.
Early Enrolment Grant (EEG)
The Early Enrolment Grant is open to any prospective students who applies enrols during a promotional period. The first deadline for the Early Enrolment Grant is 30 April 2015.
Special Student Grant
Students who apply and enrol from 17 May to 14 June 2015 will receive a special grant of AED 2,000 towards tuition fees.
New Undergraduate Students
Academic Excellence Scholarship
|Curriculum||90,000 AED||40,000 AED||35,000 AED||20,000 AED|
|A Levels||28+ MU points||24 +MU points||20+ MU points||18+ MU points|
|American (IFP entry only)* mature students eligible||90%+||85%+||75%+||70+|
|International Baccalaureate||35+ points||32+ points||29+points||25+points|
|Thannawiya (IFP entry only)* mature students eligible||100%+||98%+||90%+||85%+|
|AS Levels (IFP entry only)* mature students eligible||12+ MU points||10+ MU points||8+ MU points||7+ MU points|
|WAEC (IFP entry only)* mature students eligible||36+ MU points||26+ MU points||21+ MU points||15+ MU points|
A-Level MU Scholarship Points
AS-Level MU Scholarship Points
WAEC MU Scholarship Points
(Best two A Level results only to be considered)
(Best two AS Level results only to be considered)
(maximum of 7 subjects to be considered)
Grade A*=14 points / A=12 points / B=10 points / C=8 points / D=6 points
Grade A= 6 points / B=5 points / C=4 points / D=3 points
Grade A1=6 points, B2=5 points, B3=4 points, C4=3 points C5= 2 points C6= 1 point
New Postgraduate Students
Postgraduate and Professional Study Grant
Anyone applying for a postgraduate programme during a promotional period will receive a 10% grant towards the total tuition.
Promotional Period: September 2015/16 Entry – Apply and enrol before 31 May 2015
- In order to secure the grant, prospective students are required to apply, enrol and pay their first installment by the specified deadline.
- In cases where the Postgraduate Programme is over two years, the grant will be divided across the two years.
To find out more information and to apply for the below scholarships or grants please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
School Progression Partnerships Study Grant
Middlesex University Dubai recognises the significant contributions that schools make in preparing students for success at university, both in their personal and professional lives, Students who are joining from partner school and are not eligible for an Academic Excellence Scholarship, will be eligible to receive a grant of 15,000AED towards their tuitions fees.To find out if your school is a participant in Middlesex University Dubai’s School Progression Partnership Study Grant programme, please click here.
Team Middlesex Sporting Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship is for students who have shown aptitude in sporting and academic performance prior to joining Middlesex University Dubai and wish to fulfill their sporting and academic ambitions whilst at university. This is awarded for success in sporting achievements at a national and/or international level in an organised sport (individual or team). The scholarship is offered towards tuition fees at Middlesex University Dubai. This scholarship is awarded at the discretion of the Director.
APTECH Study Grant
For APTECH students entering directly in year 3 a 20% scholarship towards the total tuition fees is available, subject to approval.
For APTECH students entering directly in year 2 a 10% scholarship towards the total tuition fees is available, subject to approval.
Postgraduate Corporate Partnership Study Grant
- Full time Employees of companies who have signed an MOU with Middlesex University Dubai are eligible for a 10% grant towards the total tuition fees for Postgraduate study.
- Employees must present a letter of proof to show they are working for our corporate partners.
Middlesex University Dubai Loyalty Study Grant
Family Grant – New students who enrol at Middlesex University Dubai who have an immediate family member (spouse or siblings or children)currently enrolled at the University will receive a 10% grant for that academic year.
Alumni Study Grant
Middlesex University Dubai Graduates have more reasons to become life-long learners. Students who have studied before with Middlesex University on an Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme and want to enrol for further studies will receive a 15% grant towards total tuition fees.
Terms and Conditions
- All scholarships and grants at Middlesex University Dubai have specific criteria for eligibility and can only be awarded by the Scholarship Committee of the University.
- All Scholarships or Grants will be divided over the duration of study, 1,2, 3, or 4 years, dependent on level of entry.
- All students are eligible for the Early Enrolment Grant (EEG) if enrolled during the specific time frame given.
- Students are eligible for one scholarship or one grant (other than the Early Enrolment Grant EEG)
- All scholarships and grants awarded will be confirmed in writing.
- New students must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for admission prior to being awarded a scholarship or grant.
- Scholarships and grants are awarded towards tuition fees only, they do not include other costs of studying such as housing, living expenses, transportation, field trips or text books.
- Scholarships and grants are valid for the term offered and cannot be deferred. All conditions of offer must be fulfilled before a scholarship can be awarded.
- Candidates receiving scholarships or grants with continuing benefits must maintain the minimum requirements for attendance and academic performance. If a student fails to do so, the University may withdraw the award.
- Please note: Scholarships and Grants are not transferable to other Middlesex University Campuses.
How to apply
For the merit based scholarships, you will be informed about the scholarship you may be eligible for and should you meet the criteria you will automatically receive the scholarship.
For more information and to apply for other non-merit based scholarships or grants available please contact email@example.com