Working with students, employers and academic staff to enhance the employability of Middlesex University Dubai students.
The Careers and Employability Service (CES) can help you at every stage of you career planning:
- Identifying your skills, motivations and career interests
- Providing information on careers and further education options
- Assisting with decision-making and action plans to reach your career goals
- Developing your career self-presentation skills – help with CVs, job search, the application process and interview skillsSERVICES
- Email alerts on new employment vacancies and internships – complete the registration form available here and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual consultations: drop in for a chat during office hours or make an appointment via Ms. Alpa Katkoria at email@example.com orcall (04 3748448)
- E-guidance: send your career questions to me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Careers events: seminars, talks by employers, annual career fair
- Information on local employment, internships, CV-writing, making good applications, interview success, graduate training schemes
- Access to the official UK University web site: www.prospects.ac.uk
For job and internship vacancies:
- Check the CES notice board outside the library for the latest opportunities.
- Download and complete the registration form to receive this information by e-mail.
- Updated databases of organizations offering annual internships and Graduate Training Schemes are available from the CES.POSTGRADUATE STUDENTSWhether you have clear plans for your future, or wish to explore your options, the Career and Employability Service can provide you with the advice, support and guidance for a more focused approach to your career development.
Who We Are
CES Manager: Alveena Javed
Location: Room 116C , Level 1, Block 19. Knowledge Village
Office hours: 9am – 6pm, Sunday – Thursday
Telephone: 04 3612897
Careers Services Assistant: Alpa Katkoria
Location: Room 116E , Level 1, Block 19. Knowledge Village
Available: 9am – 6pm, Sunday – Thursday
Telephone: 04 374 8448
GovJobs.ae | Free Job Portal connecting Emirati & non Emirati Talent with UAE Government job opportunities.
Middlesex University Dubai Jobs site Powered by Akhtaboot mdx.akhtaboot.com